ABOUT KATHRYN WEBER
A fourth generation Texan, Katie brings the eastern art of feng shui to her readers in a genuine and practical way that’s never too “out there.”
Maybe that’s why 28,000 subscribers read the Red Lotus Letter e-zine each week and have for over 11 years.
From homeowners to high-powered executives, Katie’s no-nonsense style appeals to all audiences, making her the perfect radio or television show guest. She was regularly featured on Austin’s Fox 7 TV. She covers fresh new feng shui subjects — and she explains feng shui in down-to-earth terms. Because of this Katie’s been featured in Seventeen, First for Women, Faces, Conceive, Martial Arts Professional, and Natural Health magazines, and on websites around the world.
The Red Lotus Letter offers readers weekly feng shui tips and easy to implement ideas to help readers create the kind of home and work environments that support their careers, fame, success, relationships, health and wealth and prosperity.
Katie’s weekly newspaper column, Living Space, is nationally syndicated through Tribune Media Services and distributed to newspapers around the country.
Katie Weber has over 18 years of feng shui study, practice and professional consultation.
Her witty, no-nonsense style appeals to audiences, making her a popular speaker and radio show guest. She is often called on by media to explain feng shui in down-to-earth terms, and has been featured in Seventeen, Woman’s Day, First for Women, Faces, Conceive, Martial Arts Professional, and Natural Health magazines, and on websites around the world.
She is an expert in feng shui having studied with feng shui masters in Asia.
Kathryn has also attended the prestigious International Feng Shui Convention in Singapore where she has met some of the brightest stars in the world of feng shui. Kathryn practices classical, or traditional, Chinese feng shui and her clients include homeowners, high-powered executives, manufacturing firms, real estate companies, and business owners.
In addition to her ezine, Kathryn offers phone and in-person feng shui consultations, seminars, and workshops. She’s a frequent radio and teleseminar guest because of her lively and fun take on an esoteric study.
Katie’s e-zine, the Red Lotus Letter, is one of the longest-running and most popular feng shui ezines on the Internet is a registered serial publication with the Library of Congress. She’s best known for bringing tips and easy to implement ideas to help her readers create wealth and prosperity and greater harmony in their lives.
- Tribune Media Services – Nationally Syndicated Home, Lifestyle and DIY Columnist
- Living Space – weekly publication. View Article
Living Space appears in the following outlets, among many others:
- Newspapers: Sacramento Bee, Sacramento, CA; Sun-Sentinel, Ft. Lauderdale, FL; North Shore Today, Syosset, NY; New York Real Estate.com
- Online Editions: Newsday; Chicago Tribune; Los Angeles Times
- Philippine Daily Enquirer (Manila, Philippines) – Feng Shui: Influencing Behavior Through the Art of Feng Shui(Feb 22, 2008) http://tinyurl.com/ KTPhilippineDaily
- Star-Banner (Ocala, FL) – Early Preparation is Key When Getting Your Home Ready for the Holidays (Nov 5, 2005 – front page Big Sun Homes Real Estate section)
- Pilipino Express (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada) – Feng Shui for the Holidays and the Winter (11/16-30, 2005)
- CBSMoneyWatch.com – 9 Ways to Make Your Office More Productive
- BeliefNet.com – Guest Blog http://tinyurl.com/KTBeliefnet
- Edmunds.com – What’s the Best Car Color for You? Feng Shui Can Help. (Nov 9, 2006) http://tinyurl.com/KTcarcolor
- Bankrate.com – Feng Shui your way to the perfect car color. (Aug 2, 2007) http://tinyurl.com/KTPerfectCarColor
- CNN.com – 11 Ways Money Buys Happiness (Oct 15, 2010) http://tinyurl.com/cnnKatie